First Day

It's a strange feeling having to just lock the door in the morning before leaving the house, let alone riding the subway, or train as they call it, to work and then having to walk in a huge building where almost all the floors belong to your company because there are thousands of people. Upon entering, I ascended the escalators to be greeted by security. Orientation day 1 went smoothly and deceptively slow, I suspect like the calm before a storm. At any rate, it was informative and fun, and I liked the people that I had met. It was so nice to finally be able to put 'in real life' faces to people I've been emailing/messaging with for months. Maybe I'm just drinking the firm kool-aid still, but I loved everything. Yes, just the night before I was complaining to my housemate about how I didn't want to start but I didn't actually mean it. It's reasonable to be apprehensive, but I've wanted this for a long time.

Now that I've been at a local firm, national firm, and am embarking on the B4 journey, I can compare the differences and similarities. More to come on this!

desda

Comments

Popular Posts