11 week update
This post concludes the 11th week here. I just remembered exactly a year ago I was bawling my eyes out at my friend's cinco de mayo party, face covered in tequila filled cupcakes. I also recently remembered that in January I also had the chance to sleep with a taken guy and I chose not to. And when the same scenario rolled around in March...totally different reaction. Even in February I was like, aww nah. Maybe some of us are meant to be alone in the sense that, we just aren't made for long term relationships.
Last sentiment is that I'm still trying to prove myself at work and gaining everyone's respect. I need to think about work more. Not thinking about work and tax enough. My apartment application got approved. Probably signing 12 mo lease tomorrow, hope it's not a huge mistake. I need to know what class or basic etiquette is, whether I choose to do it is another story. I am such a gym bro.
Last sentiment is that I'm still trying to prove myself at work and gaining everyone's respect. I need to think about work more. Not thinking about work and tax enough. My apartment application got approved. Probably signing 12 mo lease tomorrow, hope it's not a huge mistake. I need to know what class or basic etiquette is, whether I choose to do it is another story. I am such a gym bro.
Comments