Graduation 2.0
Hard to believe that yesterday I finished my grad studies. Hand delivered my last piece of coursework, an abysmally prepared totally inaccurate consolidated corporate tax return. The speech is the same as the last, and it's that I could not have done it without help every step of the way. I have so many people to be forever grateful to and thinking about how fortunate I am is overwhelming. I also took on a part-time campus job this summer that completely exceeded my expectations. It was definitely something I needed as a sort of wake up call before starting my full-time career in public accounting. It was a great reminder of how I should behave because I guess sometimes I forget how to normally interact with people after endless months alone in the library or just mostly alone in general. It was also interesting to see yet another side of accounting, i.e. the internal audit side, even though I'm a tax nerd through and through. I definitely want to return to academia later in life though. Perhaps sooner than later, who knows.
Anyway, I'll try to post in the next month or so about topics that came to mind during the final exam crunch, which sadly lasted me close to a month. But for now, gotta prep for the last day of work tomorrow and comic con on the weekend...yes.
Anyway, I'll try to post in the next month or so about topics that came to mind during the final exam crunch, which sadly lasted me close to a month. But for now, gotta prep for the last day of work tomorrow and comic con on the weekend...yes.
Comments