So it goes

It has been a while! My seasonalship ended back in April and I was dramatically depressed the month following. Something something existential crisis. Over the summer I mostly rested and by that I mean watched a ton of shows (The Walking Dead, Castle, Suits, The Vampire Diaries, Lost, Boardwalk Empire, Person of Interest, True Blood). I applied for some jobs to no avail and then spent over three weeks between July and August traveling China and Taiwan. I didn't really enjoy that, actually, I mostly hated it. If you asked me in person though, I'd tell you it was ok. The only other time I went back was 16 years ago, which I completely don't remember because my memory does that. Well, except the hole in the ground type toilets. It's still like that. People think NYC is dirty and crowded, but obviously those people haven't been to China. I've never experienced that kind of unbearably hot weather (to the point I got sick) or been anywhere that crowded. As for scenic views, I suppose Jiuzhaigou National Park and places in Taiwan were nice. I'm not a food person, so I wasn't blown away by the food in China or Taiwan. Some of it was tasty, of course, but I mean, it's just food (don't worry, I'm still basic enough to take pictures of food for Instagram and sometimes have cravings like everyone else). I could go on...but I'd rather not.

The next chapter in my life seems to be getting my MS in Taxation...starting next week. I'd better get ready for dat campus recruiting.

Here are two poorly cropped IG filtered pics.


Comments

Popular Posts